The Manoir Harwood CHSLD is a private long-term care facility located in Vaudreuil-Dorion. We also run the CHSLD Soulanges, located in Coteau-du-Lac.
Our family business has been in operation for some 33 years thanks to our committed personnel. Our business is based on human and family values and the decisions and actions we take are always guided by the interests and desires of our residents in collaboration with their loved ones. Our mission is to offer residents a quality living environment, adapted to their constantly evolving needs.
Manoir Harwood is in the midst of full expansion and this fall we will be opening a new building with over 100 additional beds! We are looking for new talent. Be part of the adventure and submit an application to: email@example.com
Advantages of working for us:
- Flexible hours depending on position
- Low cost employee meals
- Free parking
- Referral bonus
- Social club
- Employee assistance program EAP
- In-house hair salon
- Vacation: 3 weeks after one year and 4 weeks after two
- Gym: 50% employer paid
- Discount on IRIS glasses
- Continuing education program
- Plan and manage activities related to preparing and cooking meals;
- Ensure that food is used in an optimal manner;
- Keep an updated inventory of food, supplies and material and place orders with our various suppliers as required;
- Comply with MAPAQ standards;
- Ensure residents’ safety at all times (code of ethics);
- Participate in kitchen maintenance;
- Supervise work team and ensure the kitchen functions properly.
Providing meals at Manoir Harwood means:
- A menu adapted to each resident according to their needs and tastes;
- Fresh, high quality food;
- Healthy meals and snacks;
- A team that looks after the wellbeing of everyone.
Type of employment:
Full time and every other weekend
As per collective agreement (Pay scale similar to the public sector)
Experience: Work in a kitchen (mandatory, 1 year)
Permit / certification: Hygiene and Food safety (Preferred)