The Manoir Harwood CHSLD is a private long-term care facility located in Vaudreuil-Dorion. We also run the CHSLD Soulanges, located in Coteau-du-Lac.
Our family business has been in operation for some 33 years thanks to our committed personnel. Our business is based on human and family values and the decisions and actions we take are always guided by the interests and desires of our residents in collaboration with their loved ones. Our mission is to offer residents a quality living environment, adapted to their constantly evolving needs.
Manoir Harwood is in the midst of full expansion and this fall we will be opening a new building with over 100 additional beds! We are looking for new talent. Be part of the adventure and submit an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of working for us:
- Flexible hours depending on position
- Low cost employee meals
- Free parking
- Referral bonus
- Social club
- Employee assistance program EAP
- In-house hair salon
- Vacation: 3 weeks after one year and 4 weeks after two
- Gym: 50% employer paid
- Discount on IRIS glasses
- Continuing education program
We are looking for dynamic and responsible individuals to work as care support assistants / daily living assistants to help with feeding residents and facilitating daily living.
- Reporting to the person responsible for daily living, the chosen individual may be called upon to help with and / or facilitate a variety of activities with residents;
- Provide optimal living experiences to help maintain or develop physical and intellectual autonomy and social connection among residents;
- Assist in planning activities connected to festivals or sporting events to stimulate the living environment;
- Ensure residents’ safety at all times (code of ethics);
- Encourage our residents to participate and be actively involved;
- Assist with feeding residents as needed;
- Promote and develop special activities and / or projects for residents and their families;
- Other duties as needed.
Type of employment:
Full time / Part time
***BANK OF CANDIDATES: We would like to meet with you if you are looking for work for the fall of 2022. There are several positions to fill for the opening of our new facility!:)
As per collective agreement (Pay scale similar to the public sector)
Experience: Work in recreation (an asset)