The Manoir Harwood CHSLD is a private long-term care facility located in Vaudreuil-Dorion. We also run the CHSLD Soulanges, located in Coteau-du-Lac.
Our family business has been in operation for some 33 years thanks to our committed personnel. Our business is based on human and family values and the decisions and actions we take are always guided by the interests and desires of our residents in collaboration with their loved ones. Our mission is to offer residents a quality living environment, adapted to their constantly evolving needs.
Manoir Harwood is in the midst of full expansion and this fall we will be opening a new building with over 100 additional beds! We are looking for new talent. Be part of the adventure and submit an application to: email@example.com
Advantages of working for us:
- Flexible hours depending on position
- Low cost employee meals
- Free parking
- Referral bonus
- Social club
- Employee assistance program EAP
- In-house hair salon
- Vacation: 3 weeks after one year and 4 weeks after two
- Gym: 50% employer paid
- Discount on IRIS glasses
- Continuing education program
- Hold an OIIAQ license in order to assume the responsibility for providing a continuum of assistance and nursing care;
- Administer preventative, therapeutic procedures;
- Ensure the safety of residents at all times (code of ethics);
- Work with a nurse for diagnostic procedures.
Overtime is on a voluntary basis only. No obligation! 🙂
Type of employment: Full time, Part time, Permanent | Day, Evening or Night
***BANK OF CANDIDATES: We would like to meet with you if you are looking for work for the fall of 2022. There are several positions to fill for the opening of our new facility!:) A number of shift options: daytime (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.) | evening (3 to 11 p.m.) | night (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.).
Salary: as per collective agreement (Pay scale similar to the public sector)
Schedule: 8 Hours
Additional compensation: Bonuses
Experience: Licensed Practical Nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: AEC (Required)
Starting date: immediately or in bank of candidates for the opening of new building in September 2022